Monday, March 11, 2013

Farewell Gifts

Last week, I had the sad occasion of saying good-bye to some absolutely fantastic coworkers. See, I left my editing job (which is why the last few weeks have been so quiet -- tons of changes going on in my personal life!) and have switched over to an office manager job. But I'll always be an editor (and a book nerd!) at heart, and so I came up with some fitting "farewell gifts" for the wonderful people I was privileged to work with for so long. And what better gifts for book nerds than bookmarks?!

My friend Jessica made this one.
Isn't it adorable?!

This was my favorite. It just turned out so elegant!

Vintage birds & flowers 
That shiny blob thing? Yeah, that's what happens
when the pearls go through the Big Shot. . . Oops!

This one was for Heather. She loves pink and sparkles.
So why not throw in some butterflies too?

This was my attempt at a non-girly bookmark.

For my Whovian coworkers - a TARDIS one!

No comments:

Post a Comment