Sunday, April 21, 2013

New things are coming!

Yesterday, I spent ALL DAY at a huge Stampin' Up! regional event. (You can read more about it over on SU owner/founder Shelli Gardner's blog.) It was a blast!! My first-ever SU event -- what a great day.

Along with 400 other demonstrators, I got to see (and play with!) some new products that are coming out in this year's upcoming catalog. I also got to see the new catalog!

Guys.

It's awesome.

Seriously.

I'm really stinking excited to show it to you! So many fun new products and accessories and colors!


. . .


. . .


But sadly, I can't show it to you quite yet. I will soon -- literally as soon as I am legally allowed to post about it, the new stuff will be featured on this blog within minutes. I promise! Okay? Okay.

So to tide you over, here's a quick video about something you can buy soon: new cases for our wood-mount stamps! Because I don't know about you, but I'd sure love more stackable cases for my collection of wood stamps.



I love all the other fun things they show using the cases for -- lunch boxes, punch storage, projects to-go, and tons more! Available for purchase May 31. (And PS: this video may or may not give you a sneak peek of a fun new stamp set that is coming soon -- so keep an eye out for that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment