Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easy-Peasy "Thank You" Cards

Remember a while ago when I posted those bookmarks I made for my old coworkers? Well, I also made them some quick thank-you cards, since they were such fantastic people to work with.

I was making all of these (impromptu) gifts the night before my last day at that job, so whatever I did had to be quick and easy to make at least 6 variations of. I ended up making 3x3" cards with a simple, punched-out sentiment and various colors of backgrounds.


Ta-da! Here's the whole lot of them, sitting on my desk at work. Here's a close-up of each one:






So, yeah, it's taken me FOREVER to post these, even though they were SUPER DUPER SIMPLE to make. However, there's a silver lining to my procrastination! This week's SUO Challenge (SUO68) is all about using ONE main color (and an accent/neutral, if you want) -- which is exactly what I did with these cards! Just goes to show that simple is sometimes really the best answer.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I was really happy with these. And I went back to visit those co-workers, and they still had the cards on their desks! That definitely made me happy :)

      Delete
  2. Adorable little notecards! Love the one with the embossed outline. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just did the embossed outline on my Simply Scored, so that, too, was easy-peasy

      Delete
  3. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing them with us at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete